Things I Love Thursday
DAHLIA, I am so madly in love with this dog. Already making some plans for the new year. Cold, evening walks. This photo, the mix of class and elegant hair with a gorgeous black and white tattoo (perhaps grey wash) tattoo is just perfect. Crispy Rosemary and Sriracha Chicken Thighs, holy fuck these were delicious. A night out with my best friend drinking fantastic martinis and then taking tipsy photos with some classy Christmas trees.
"I am a lover without a lover. I am lovely and lonely and I belong deeply to myself."
"Which do you want: the pain of staying where you are, or the pain of growth?"
Sometimes I feel like there is so much to be afraid of, and sometimes I feel like there is nothing left to fear"
Once you get this you must share five facts about you, and then pass it on to your ten favorite followers (◡‿◡✿)
I opened this, realized I couldn’t think of five things, and then forgot to come back, so here I (finally) go!
1. If a baked good involves the words “red velvet” I’m immediately sold.
2. When I am enjoying an adult beverage, I often consume grapefruit juice and vodka. I know it is called a “Greyhound” but I don’t see the connection/reasoning between a vodka grapefruit and the word greyhound, therefore I always ask for a “vodka grapefruit” and never ever a “greyhound.”
3. I have a Tumblr turned real life friend, Lauren. We have traveled to visit each other multiple times yet have no picture proof of such occurrences. Don’t ask how we managed that one, because I have no idea.
4. I am obsessed with “Game of Thrones.” My former roommate knew not to make a sound, let alone ask plot and/or character related questions, when I was watching.
5. As much I love tattoos, I only have two small tattoos; one on my hip, the other on my foot. Both are just one word, in black ink.